How do I return an item from the UK?
We require a small fee for returns. For as little as £2.49 you can purchase a Hermes returns label in the checkout when placing your order, which allows you to return at a Hermes store.
If you bought a pre-paid Hermes returns label in the checkout when purchasing, your label and QR code can be found in our Returns Portal - https://mandmdirect.returns.international
If you are looking at returning an item but didn't buy a returns label in the checkout, you can purchase one for £2.99 by following these easy steps:
- Visit our returns portal - https://mandmdirect.returns.international
- Enter your full order number.
- Enter your postcode, email address or last four digits of your telephone number and then click 'Proceed'.
- Select which items you wish to return and the reason why. Unfortunately we don't offer exchanges.
- Select the Hermes - Print in Store option. You can find your local drop-off point by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- Download your returns label and QR code - if you are using the QR code, simply take your parcel to the drop-off point and allow them to scan the code from your mobile device. They will print the label in store for you. The label will be valid for 7 days.
- Returns can take up to 7 working days to process from the date they arrive at our warehouse. As soon as it has been processed you will receive an email to confirm.
- Please make sure you ask for and retain your receipt as proof of your return, MandM Direct can't be held responsible for any items that may be damaged or go missing in transit.
Please note, returns postage will only be refunded if the goods are faulty or were sent incorrectly. A Hermes returns label purchased in the checkout can only be used for that same order of items.
Did you find this information helpful?