How do I return an item?
The simplest and most convenient way is to use a pre-paid Hermes returns label for £2.99, which you add to your order in the checkout. Unfortunately, we don't offer a free returns service.
Alternatively, just follow these easy steps. All you need is a printer.
- Visit our returns portal - https://mandmdirect.returns.international
- Enter your full order number in the designated box (e.g. 12345678).
- Enter your postcode, email address or last four digits of your telephone number and then click 'Proceed'.
- Select which items you wish to return and the reason why. Unfortunately we don't offer exchanges. Please place another order if you require a different size.
- Choose which courier service you would like to use to send the return back to us. You can find your local drop-off point by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
- Print your returns label and attach it to the parcel. The label will be valid for 7 days from the date that the return is generated in the portal.
- Returns can take up to 7 working days to process from the date they arrive at our warehouse. As soon as it has been processed you will receive an email to confirm.
Please make sure you ask for and retain your receipt as proof of your return, MandM Direct can't be held responsible for any items that may be damaged or go missing in transit.
Please note, returns postage will only be refunded if the goods are faulty or were sent incorrectly.
Did you find this information helpful?