UNLIMITED Delivery - ONLY £9.99 A YEAR
Save with UNLIMITED Delivery, choose at the checkout today.
UNLIMITED Delivery Benefits
- A one-off payment of £9.99 gets you free delivery for a whole year, no matter how much you order.
- Check out by 11pm and get your order within two days (weekend delivery included!)
- There’s no minimum basket requirement to qualify.
- It’s applied immediately.
- You get exclusive offer alerts straight to your inbox.
How much can you save?
At only £9.99 a year, UNLIMITED Delivery is an easy way to grab even more savings. From your second order onwards UNLIMITED Delivery has paid for itself!
|Orders Per Year
||Cost Without UNLIMITED Delivery*
||Cost With UNLIMITED Delivery
||Savings With UNLIMITED Delivery
||No savings yet
*Based on Express Delivery £6.99
Whilst our UNLIMITED Delivery is available to most of the UK, there are some places we can’t offer a 2-day delivery to.
AB30-38, AB42-56, FK17-21, G83, HS1-9, IV1-99, KA27-28, KW0-99, PA20-99, PH17-99, ZE1-3
GY9, JE1-4, PO30-41, TR21-25
Isle of Man
On the list of exclusions? It’s not all bad news, you can still buy Unlimited Delivery, but it will just be UNLIMITED Free Standard Delivery; your order will take 3-5 days to arrive. With UNLIMITED Delivery you’ll still get all the other perks, like free delivery, announcements to your inbox, and no minimum basket charge.
Wanting UNLIMITED Delivery to Ireland? Then you’re in luck! Head over to our Ireland site.
UNLIMITED Delivery FAQs
How do I sign up?
It’s easy. Once you’ve added your items to your basket, head to the checkout. Simply select ‘UNLIMITED Delivery’ when choosing the delivery options.
Once you’ve completed the checkout process, UNLIMITED Delivery will be activated and your order will arrive within two days.
Does it include free returns?
We’re hoping you’ve noticed how low our prices are. One of the ways we are able to offer such good discounts is because we ask customers to pay for any returns for as little as £2.49, through purchasing a returns label at the checkout.
If you didn’t purchase one, don’t worry! If you decide to return an item you can always visit our Returns Portal and pick one up for as little as £2.99.
What if my details for delivery change?
Your UNLIMITED Delivery membership is attached to both your email address and billing address. If either of those change please let us know! Visit our Contact Us page for our details.
How will I know when my order will arrive?
We’ll send you an email or text on the day your delivery is due to arrive with an estimated time slot. If the delivery time is inconvenient for you, you can rearrange it with the courier.
Do I need to be in when my order is delivered?
Yes, please. You’ll need to sign for it. But don’t worry, if you’re not in when your order is delivered, delivery will be attempted again.
You can always change your delivery date for free through the courier.
Do bank holidays affect when my order will be delivered?
Yes, they can do. At the checkout, you’ll be able to see how a bank holiday will affect your delivery time. Got more delivery questions? Head on over to our Delivery FAQs Page for more information.
Which courier do you use?
We use Evri (formerly Hermes) and DPD for our UNLIMITED Deliveries.
Do cut-off times ever change?
Our normal cut-off time is 11pm. However, at busy times it may change. You’ll be notified at the checkout if we’ve had to change the cut-off time.
Can I cancel my UNLIMITED Delivery membership?
You can. You are able to cancel your UNLIMITED membership at any time. However, you’ll only receive a refund if you haven’t used the service.
The (not so) Small Print
- Unlimited Delivery is only available to UK mainland customers of MandM Direct.
- Express delivery is only available to mainland UK addresses in selected areas and is subject to our normal delivery terms.
- Nominated email and billing address must be used on all purchases.
- All returns must be made using a Evri (formerly Hermes) pre-paid label which can be purchased in checkout when ordering your items. The returns service is only available on mainland UK in selected areas (please visit www.evri.com/find-a-parcelshop#/ to check your area).
- The Evri Parcel Returns service can be used for parcels weighing up to 15kgs and includes online tracking and up to £50 insurance. If the value of your items exceeds £50 we advise purchasing additional returns labels.
- Unlimited Delivery is only available to personal shoppers and will be cancelled if MandM Direct deems abuse of service has taken place or the service is being used for non personal purchases.
- MandM Direct may terminate your Unlimited Delivery membership at our discretion without notice.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If your email, billing address or postcode change, please email email@example.com otherwise Unlimited Delivery will not be applied to your order.
- You have the right to cancel at any time, but you will only receive a refund if you haven’t used the service. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel the service you will not be able to re-join the service within 12 months or receive a free or discounted membership.
- MandM Direct reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what our other UNLIMITED Customers have to say