Asics Womens GEL-Kayano 25 Stability Running Shoes Black/Black
- Asics premium GEL cushioned special addition running shoe celebrating the Big Apple. Providing comfort and protection allowing you to stay on the road track or treadmill for longer.
- Breathable textile mesh upper. Textile lining.
- Textile lining.
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance line- vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System reduces the shoe's weight while creating better stability in the midfoot.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - absorbs shock during the impact phase and allows for smooth transition.
- Ortholite X-40 sock liner - providing a range that allows you to pick the precise rebound for your needs.
- 10mm heel to toe drop - providing a more flexible midsole to give a more natural feel and running experience.
Ideal for neutral and overpronating runners who require cushioning, stability and support.
Covid-19 Information: Our couriers offer contact-free deliveries. Read more on the MandM Direct delivery page.
Cut-off times may change during busy periods. Please see delivery times at checkout.
||Days to deliver
||3 – 5 days
||Order before 10pm to get 2 day express delivery.
||Unlimited Express Delivery for a whole year. Order before 10pm to get 2 day express delivery.
||Up to 30 days
||3 – 5 days
For further information please visit our delivery FAQ page.
For orders made on or after the 1st of October 2020 we’re offering an extended Christmas returns policy. You’ll have until the 17th of January 2021 to return your goods. For orders made outside this time, you'll have 28 days to return any unwanted items to us.
You can return your items to us by using either a pre-paid Hermes returns label or the Post Office.
To find out more on how to return and see how easy it is, view the MandM Direct Returns page.