Asics x Kiko Kostadinov GEL-Delva 1 Trainers Forest/Steel Grey
- Asics lace-up trainers made in collaboration with Bulgarian designer Kiko Kostadinov. Kostadinov has innovatively bridged the gap between high-end performance and design with this distinct new model.
- Branding to the tongue and heel.
- Textile upper and lining.
- Cushioned insole.
- Padded ankle.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- DuoMax® Support System. AHAR+ outsole. (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) - Advanced outsole three times more durable than conventional rubber with the same lightness and grip.
Covid-19 Information: Our couriers offer contact-free deliveries. Read more on the MandM Direct delivery page.
Cut-off and delivery times may change during busy periods. See details in checkout.
||Days to deliver
||3 – 5 days
||Order before 11pm to get 2 day express delivery.
||Unlimited Express Delivery for a whole year. Order before 11pm to get 2 day express delivery.
||Up to 30 days
||3 – 5 days
For further information please visit our delivery FAQ page.
For orders made on or after the 1st of October 2020 we’re offering an extended Christmas returns policy. You’ll have until the 17th of January 2021 to return your goods. For orders made outside this time, you'll have 28 days to return any unwanted items to us.
You can return your items to us by using either a pre-paid Hermes returns label or the Post Office.
To find out more on how to return and see how easy it is, view the MandM Direct Returns page.