Asics Mens GEL-DS Trainer 24 Stability Speed Running Shoes Illusion Blue/Black
- Asics GEL cushioned performance running built for speed and comfort with a knitted upper and lightweight Flytefoam technology that provides continuous cushioning. While strategically placed GEL provide shock absorption and DuoMax provide smooth overpronation control.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Textile lining.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - absorbs shock during the impact phase and allows for smooth transition.
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Trusstic System reduces the shoe's weight while creating better stability in the midfoot.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- DuoMax® midsole post. A dual-density midsole system positioned on the instep of the shoe to enhance support and stability.
- Ortholite sockliner cushions and allows orthotics.
- AHAR® (Asics High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) outsole. Robust material placed across critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability.
Ideal for neutral and overpronating runners who require cushioning, stability and support.
Covid-19 Information: Our couriers offer contact-free deliveries. More info
Cut-off times may change during busy periods. Please see delivery times at checkout.
||Days to deliver
||3 – 5 days
||Order before 10pm to get 2 day express delivery.
|Named day delivery
||Your chosen day
||Unlimited Express Delivery for a whole year. Order before 10pm to get 2 day express delivery.
||Up to 30 days
||3 – 5 days
For further information please visit our delivery FAQ page.
We have a no quibble 28 day returns policy. We hope you love your items but if you're not happy for any reason you can return them to us within 28 days of receipt of parcel.
You can return your items to us by using either a pre-paid Hermes returns label or the Post Office.
To find out more on how to return and see how easy it is, view the MandM Direct Returns page.